Where Do You Turn When You
Have an Important Legal Question?
Most of us never expect to need a lawyer. But unforeseen events happen every day.
When your life has been thrown into turmoil because of divorce, personal injury, bankruptcy(Chapters 7 and 13), or other legal issues, getting the right advice can make all the difference in the world.
Attorney Maureen Kroll understands how overwhelming legal issues can be, and she is ready to stand by your side.
- Maureen’s extensive medical background, paired with her experience in law brings a unique set of qualifications to the table for each client she represents.
- Maureen Kroll can help you maneuver through a complicated legal system and take some of the stress out of dealing with life’s most complicated issues.
Westmoreland County Attorney
A lifelong resident of Westmoreland County, Attorney Kroll believes in serving the needs of her clients, her neighbors, and her community. People often feel like the deck is stacked against them when facing big corporations, government agencies, and even family legal matters. Maureen Kroll is ready to help you with matters of:
- Divorce, Child Custody, and Adoption
- Personal Injury and Social Security Disability
- Wills & Estates and Elder Law
- Bankruptcy and Debt Counseling
- Real Estate
Whatever legal situation you face, Attorney Maureen Kroll offers phone consultations to discuss your options.
These consultations can give you immediate peace of mind whether you are dealing with divorce, bankruptcy, estate issues, or business-related questions. Call 724-863-6770 to schedule a consultation today.